If you would like to contribute an article to Thyroid School, we would love to hear from you.
Please read the following guidelines before submitting.
- Minimum 500 -1,000 word article and please make sentences not to long and wordy (please remember most of our readers are dealing with brain fog!)
- Article must fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Thyroid Basics
- Thyroid Mindset
- Thyroid Nutrition
- Thyroid Poisons
- Thyroid Therapies
- Thyroid Lifestyle
- Thyroid Solutions
- Thyroid Woo Woo
- Thyroid Success Stories
- Your article may not link to or promote products (If you wish to do this, please look at the Advertising Page)
- Your article requires a short bio at the end about yourself (100 words or less), and you may include a link to your website which can be updated at any time. This is your spot for self promotion, not in the article.
- The article needs to offer practical advice for Thyroid patients and must be of an upbeat nature. Thyroid School is not a place for wallowing, so any articles need to reflect this.
- The article must be original and not have been used anywhere else.
- All Guest Posts will stay on the Home Page for 1 week and will be added to the rotations for the Thyroid School Facebook page permenantly.
We look forward to hearing from you.